Friday, August 12, 2011

LaBelle FL Photographer - LaBelle High School Class of 1981!


It was such fun seeing the LaBelle High School Class of 1981 at their reunion at Forrey Grill.... so sorry I couldn't make it Saturday night to Fort Myers Beach with all of you! I remember so many of them from when I was just a Freshman at LHS in LaBelle FL!!!! Yikes!!!! Many were my hero's and I wanted to be just like them! I wanted be a cheerleader like (YOU know who you all were) And I finally did and it was such fun! I wanted to sing like the girls in the chorus so I joined my Sophomore year. I wanted to work on the yearbook just like Shelly so I joined the yearbook staff. Yes, my freshman year I believe I must have joined just about every club they would let me into! They were the cool guys and gals at the school and when your a freshman they are who you look up to. And, they haven't let any of us down. They have become leaders not only in their hometown but in towns all over the USA. They are like the stars in the sky and will shall shine even after they are gone.  George Bernard Shaw said it best when he said, "Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself." The Class of 1981 has done just that! Hope to see you all in 5 years!!!!  Jerri Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment