Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Justin & Shelby tie the knot!

I met Justin & Shelby earlier this year when we did their e-session at Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park in Naples, FL. I had know Justins parents Janet & Jay since high school and was so honored that they asked me to photograph their sons wedding this July. They were married at Lehigh Baptist Church in Lehigh Acres, Fl on July 17, 2010 and held their reception right ther at the church. They had a super cool beach themed wedding complete with a video of their engagement session set to Johnny & June by Heidi Newfield. Masons Bakery did a FAB job on the cake and it was tasty too! Shelby & Justin promise they will have a Glam beach photo shoot when they return from their homeymoon and get settled! You can view their sneak peek on my Facebook page. Here are a few of my favorites from their day....


No comments:

Post a Comment